Friday, June 7, 2013

the struggle

Mr. T I want the D

Photo



horsefricker: in a moody to see a booty

horsefricker:

in a moody to see a booty

"Someday, someone is going to look at you like you're the best thing in the world."

"Someday, someone is going to look at you like you're the best thing in the world."

- (via sjowyn)

Photo



Photo



Photo



hey i used to be uglier believe it or not

hey i used to be uglier believe it or not

Photo



Photo



Photo



What do I have to do to make you see She can't love you...



What do I have to do to make you see
She can't love you like me?

Why don't you stay
I'm down on my knees
I'm so tired of being lonely
Don't I give you what you need
When she calls you to go
There is one thing you should know
We don't have to live this way
Baby, why don't you stay

Photo



Fell in love with your blog, can't wait get to know you.

Thank you so much!! God, you're so sweet!

fairly-odd-girl: *me hearing gossip about person i hate*

fairly-odd-girl:

*me hearing gossip about person i hate*

image

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment